Gibsons New Forest Junction 636 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
On a warm July day in 1957, the train 'Bournemouth Belle', hauled by 'Merchant Navy' pacific No. 35012 'United States Lines', sweeps round the curve through Brockenhurst Station. In the adjacent sidings, class H15 4-6-0 No. 30476, on a running-in turn from Eastleigh, marshals a freight train before departing for Bournemouth via the Ringwood line. A push and pull train from Bournemouth to Brockenhurst, propelled by M7 0-4-4Tank No. 30029, approaches its destination and the Lymington branch train can just be seen in platform 4.
The 636 piece jigsaw puzzle is the same width as a standard 1,000 piece but not as tall.
- High quality 636 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Made from thick, durable board that is 100% recycled
- Puzzle dimensions: 32x69cm
- Comes with a print-out of the puzzle image
- Beautifully illustrated by Barry Freeman