Gibsons Whitby Harbour 636 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
This puzzle highlights the stunning images of Whitby's skyline, which is dominated by the ruins of St. Hilda's Abbey, high on the East Cliff. Down below, a maze of alleyways and narrow streets run to the busy quayside. St Mary's, whose churchyard gave Bram Stoker inspiration to write his novel Dracula, can also be seen.
The 636 piece jigsaw puzzle is the same width as a standard 1,000 piece but not as tall.
- High quality 636 piece jigsaw puzzle
- Made from thick, durable board that is 100% recycled
- Puzzle dimensions: 32x69cm
- Comes with a print-out of the puzzle image
- Beautifully illustrated by John Wood